Details & Information
The Inner Harbor Ice Rink is now closed for the season. Thank you to everyone who came out and skated in the heart of Baltimore! Check back later as we announce our opening date for the 2019/2020 season.
Top of the Amphitheater, Inner Harbor
Located between the Harborplace Pavilions
201 E Pratt Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
- Adults: $10
- Seniors/Children/Military: $9
- Skate Rental: $4 (hockey skates)
- Season Pass: $150 each for unlimited visits (with or without ice skate rental)
All sales are final.
Large groups are welcome to skate! For group reservations, please email email@example.com
- Group Rates:
- 25-50 people – 1$ off admission
- 51-100 people – 2$ off admission
- 101+ people – booked on an individual basis
- Private Rink Rental for 2 hours (rink rentals are only offered outside normal operating hours)
- $600 rink rental fee + $8 per person
PLEASE NOTE: Children 9 and under are required to be accompanied by an adult on the ice. Children 3 and under will not be able to skate. We do not have skating aides/walkers to help beginners. If a child is unable to skate by themselves, they must have a parent/guardian help them with the assistance of the side boards to stay upright. For everyone’s safety, parents are not be able to carry their child while on the ice.
Hours of Operation:
- Monday through Thursday: 12:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Friday: 12:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Extended Holiday Hours*:
- December 22-29, 2018: 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. (except Christmas Eve and Christmas Day)
Special Holiday Hours*:
- Thanksgiving Day: 1:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Day After Thanksgiving: 11:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Christmas Eve: 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Christmas Day: 3:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- New Year’s Eve: 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 a.m.
- New Year’s Day: 11:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Martin Luther King Day: 11:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. (Last day rink is open)
*Times subject to change