Details & Information
Thank you to the generosity of the Joseph & Harvey Meyerhoff Family Charitable Funds, the Inner Harbor Ice Rink will operate for the 2019-2020 season. Join us on the ice from November 1, 2019 through January 20, 2020!
Top of the Amphitheater, Inner Harbor
Located between the Harborplace Pavilions
201 E Pratt Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
- Adults: $10
- Seniors/Children/Military: $9
- Skate Rental: $4 (hockey skates)
- Season Pass: $150 each for unlimited visits (with or without ice skate rental)
All sales are final.
Large groups are welcome to skate! For group reservations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Rates:
- 25-50 people – $1 off admission
- 51-100 people – $2 off admission
- 101+ people – booked on an individual basis
- Private Rink Rental for 2 hours (rink rentals are only offered outside normal operating hours)
- $600 rink rental fee + $8 per person
Hours of Operation:
- Monday through Thursday: 12:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Friday: 12:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Extended Holiday Hours*:
- December 21-28, 2019: 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. (except Christmas Eve and Christmas Day)
Special Holiday Hours*:
- Thanksgiving Day: 1:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Day After Thanksgiving: 11:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Christmas Eve: 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Christmas Day: 3:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- New Year’s Eve: 12:00 p.m. – 12:30 a.m.
- New Year’s Day: 11:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Martin Luther King Day (January 20, 2020): 11:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. (Last day rink is open)
*Times subject to change
PLEASE NOTE: Children 9 and under are required to be accompanied by an adult while on the ice. Children 3 and under will not be able to skate. If a child is unable to skate by themselves, they must have a parent/guardian help them with the assistance of the side boards to stay upright. For everyone’s safety, parents are not be able to carry their child while on the ice.